Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lucas and Me








We have been married 5 years. We love being outside. We love live on a farm (there is always a lot to do). We like going up in the mountains. We spend alot of time with our kids.

I am stay at home mom. I am also am a home school mom. We have started our home school and that has been taking up part of our daynow. It has been alot of fun (some time it it tham teach me). I can't wait for all the snow to be gone so that we can be outside a lot more.

Lucas work construction. They build steel building. they have been work in IF alot. But now they have ALOT a job around here. The kids love having daddy home every night. I have like it too!!!! Lucas is always working on somthing. He is a great man!




My next blog will be about all the kids!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Jayne said...

Hey, cute pictures :) I can't wait to hear how all the kiddos are doing! (even though I saw them just this weekend, lol)