Thursday, July 17, 2008

New job!!!

Lucas got the job he wanted!!!! He now work for True Drilling. They drill for natural gas. It is in Wyoming. He works for a week and gets one off. He seem to really like it!!! They have what they call a camp for the worker to stay at night. The feed them all they can eat three times a day!!! From want I hear it is REALLY good food. But they do work them hard. Lucas worked 90 hour last week. I am really glad he got the job!!!

I have been so sick the last few week. I hope I come out of it soon.

The kid love have Dad home all week. We take them to the park alot. We have a lot of time now to go do fun things. July is going to be a fun mouth!!! There is always a lot to do a round here in July!!

1 comment:

roamingjones said...

Congratulations on the new job Lucas! That is really great. Sam, I hope you feel better soon. I still want to see some pictures of your kids and your animals.

Take care.

GJ