Monday, May 14, 2012

Brin 3 months old!?

Birn is three months old. Time fly when your little one I growing up. Don't get me wrong. I do love to see all the new things then learn. I love the see them reach their goals. And do thing that they had to work hard at to learn. I love to see them growing up. Kid just grows up to fast. Brin I love this little girl. It has been 3 month. She has become a big part of our lives. I love seeing her eyes light up when one of the kids walk in the room. I love that they can't walk by her without play or talk to her. Joseph loves her so much he light up and can't go very long without talking to her. She loves talking, faces, her walker, her toys, music and life. She knows when you are talk to her or not. She wants you look right at her. She also LOVES her name!!! You say it she looks and looks for you. She has been lightest sleep. It makes it really hard in church. She just needs it quit and a place to lay down where she can be left alone and not be moved around. Is that too much to ask? She dose wake up very happy so it is all good. I am so blessed to have in my life. All of my kids are blessings. Three months!!!
There is so much more to come.

No comments: