Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Footzoning!!!

What a good!!!! What a great mouth!!! I have had alot of people call for footzones this mouth. It has been great. The kid play and I zone. It has really been good to get a little money coming in. It has been nice getting to know people and help them. I know I have help most of them. This is what I am good at.

I will have my garden ready to plan by this weekend. The scouts are come this week and I will plane next??? I don't know right now it is snowing!!! I did get the tree planted the I got. I will have more to plant on Monday!!! I love spring!!!! So much to do so little time!!!!

2 comments:

roamingjones said...

What is foot zoning? How's you're garden coming along?

GJ

Sarah Jayne said...

Hey, it's been almost a month!!! We need more updates!

I want a footzone!