Thursday, April 24, 2008

See Sam Run!

YES!!! Now that the snow is gone I can run. I have been run most every day. I have been love what sun we get. We have got a lot of work done outside. We have really changed things out there. We have alot of grass to plant. We have a garden to put in. And many other things to do outside and inside!!!

The kid are loving been outside. They are not running down or up to the grandmas house's every time I turn around now. They are staying in the yard. The have been really big helpers. I can't belive how big they are getting. They are alot of fun.

Lucas is working around here. We have worked on the yard every weekend. We are going to have a busy summer!!!!

1 comment:

roamingjones said...

Yay! A new post. We need some pictures form up there. I'm sure they will make me homesick though.

GJ